Program work requirements for content, design and structure of paper
Course work should satisfy specific demands
1. Course work must independently be written.
2. The presentation of this subject must be supported by real information, evaluations, respected viewpoints and sources towards the sources used.
3. Course work centered on a completely independent idea that is creative consist of a theoretical component in the shape of text (containing the collection, systematization of data, analysis associated with issue in the selected subject) plus the practical component in the type of a demo variation as an interest of research.
4. Demonstration product is a component that is mandatory of course work with design.
5. The description and analysis of creative items and phenomena must certanly be completed according to a demonstration product in the shape of diagrams, tables, sketches, drawings and photographs.
Phases associated with program work
The program work comes with the steps that are following
1. choose a subject.
2. Selection, analysis and study of literary works regarding the selected subject.
3. Making a strategy needless to say work.